Hiring Organization / Company: Romantix
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Position Title: Warehouse Associate
Position Classification: Hourly Non-Exempt
Rate: $17.50 per hour based on experience
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
Position Purpose: To ensure distribution activities are conducted in accordance with Romantix policies and processes while maintaining a safe work environment. Associate may be assigned to work in any department, as necessary; appropriate training will be conducted.
- Performs picking, packing, restocking, shipping and receiving efficiently and accurately processing orders for our customers (Both online customers and Store locations).
- Adhere to all company processes to ensure that all orders have been properly processed. For example, orders are properly packed and inventory accounted for.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by supervisor personnel. For example, housekeeping, counting, cardboard bailing and merchandise put away.
- Maintain acceptable level of attendance based on company attendance policy. Associate work schedules are subject to change based on the needs of the warehouse to maintain business requirements.
- Specific Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to work productively and effectively when faced with stressful situations and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to accept responsibility for work assignments and job duties and to be held accountable for their successful completion.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and follow directions.
- Apply appropriate safety procedures and equipment to protect company and customer assets, to apply appropriate use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and to be able to lift up to 50 pounds while using safe lifting techniques. Ability to stand, sit, stoop, reach, lift and walk regularly.
- Ability to follow 5S process guidelines.
- Ability to learn technological processes.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Must maintain a professional and pleasant demeanor while dealing with customers, vendors, other employees, etc., either face to face, through written communication and on the phone.
- 1 year warehouse experience preferred.
- Required Job Competencies:
- Open to change and the ability to effectively implement change quickly.
- Work well with others in a team setting to deliver high performance results and convey a positive image of the warehouse.
- Must be 18 year old.
- Accept responsibility for work assignments and job duties and be held accountable for their successful completion.
- Basic Math skills.
- Effective verbal and written English skills
Physical Requirements of the Position:
- Lifting/Carrying: Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Bending/Stooping: Bends to pick and pull products. Also bends to stock, arrange, clean, pick, and count warehouse merchandise at lower levels.
- Reaching/Grabbing: Reaches up to the top shelf for picking and packing products for the stores. Uses step ladder to safely reach higher levels where merchandise is stored.
- Pushing/Pulling: Pushes and pulls boxes packed with merchandise for the stores.
- Standing/Sitting: Stands behind picking cart and table when picking, packing, receiving and/or shipping.
- Vision/Hearing/Speech: Must be able to read company information, labeling on merchandise, memos, safety information, etc. Adequate hearing; must be able to hear the forklift vehicle for safety purposes. Must be able to speak the English language in an understandable manner.
Essential Elements of the Position
For applicants and /or employees who request a reasonable accommodation in this job, the company is able to adjust the following responsibilities:
- physical requirements involving limitations of weight
- on a limited basis, adjustments for standing
- for a limited time, number of hours scheduled to work
By applying for this position, you’re aware you’re applying to an adult retailer and must be at least 18 years of age.
Romantix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination and harassment against employees, applicants for employment, individuals providing services in the workplace pursuant to a contract, unpaid interns and volunteers based on their actual or perceived: race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex and gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender identity and gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age (40 and over), sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status and any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as "protected characteristics").
Job Location Information:
Location: Denver, Co 80216
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Normally, you’re going to haven’t any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are several folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center will also be easy if you understand where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an incredible and commonly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply important coaching, assets, and techniques for task seekers. These companies may also be particularly useful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A easy Internet experiment for job firms in your areashould discover where and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies choose to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The end objective for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can regularly be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into an enduring job for the individuals who carry out neatly all over their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money when money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.