Hiring Organization / Company: Osmose Utility Services Inc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Did you know 90% of our senior management started with Osmose as a Foreman? Start your career as a Foreman Trainee and be promoted to a Foreman in an average of 8 weeks. At Osmose, we believe in providing opportunities for growth!
Osmose Utilities Services is an 80+ year strong company that provides a variety of services to the electric and telecommunications industries.
- Hire, train, and supervise a field crew of 1-5 people.
- Maintain all tools, vehicles, and equipment.
- Achieve expected safety, quality, and production goals.
- Collect field data and maintain daily and weekly report.
- Must be at least 21 years old and have a high school diploma or GED.
- Possess leadership qualities to effectively supervise and motivate a working field crew.
- Assume full responsibility for the safe operation and maintenance of a company vehicle, equipment, and tools.
- Ability to positively represent the Osmose organization to customers and the communities in which they work.
- Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather and have the desire to actively participate in physically demanding work lifting or moving up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Willing to travel locally, statewide or regionally as required.
We are proud to offer:
- $23 to $31 per hour based on Foreman level (after training) plus an opportunity for weekly production bonuses determined by individual initiative and crew performance.
- Paid on-the-job training! You earn while you learn at a rate of $20 per hour during the first 6 weeks of training and $21.50 during the last 4 weeks of your training.
- Full-time, year-round employment with overtime potential.
- Medical Insurance and Health Savings Account with company contribution.
- Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, LTD, Critical Illness Plan and more!
- 401(k) with excellent company match.
- Paid time off (vacation, company paid holidays).
- Company truck and tools.
- Excellent advancement opportunities with a rapidly growing company.
Osmose is an Equal Opportunity employer. EOE M/F/Disabled/Vet
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 - $31.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Multiple locations
Job Location Information:
Location: Denver, Co
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs in this day and age. Typically, you are going to haven’t any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are several other people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center may also be easy if you recognize the place to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are tips to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an implausible and regularly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly supply crucial coaching, assets, and programs for task seekers. These corporations can also be specifically useful for young job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A easy Internet scan for job firms on your areashould discover the place and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The end purpose for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can recurrently be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn out to be into an enduring task for the people who carry out smartly during their working.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash when cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.