Hiring Organization / Company: Trimble
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Job Title: Total Rewards Project Manager/Analyst
Job Location: Westminster, Colorado
For someone who likes a challenge, this position offers the opportunity to leverage their talents in a highly matrixed, fast growing, global company.
This position will have a wide variety of responsibilities and will be working with a team that assists the company’s numerous divisions with their pay and rewards systems and corporate initiatives.
Key Responsibilities - Project Management :
- Plans and coordinates all aspects of Total Rewards / HRIS projects from initiation to delivery
- Coordinate’s work performed by staff and internal customers/partners by defining project requirements, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments.
- Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training, and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
- Participate and lead regular status and internal management meetings.
- Identify, analyze, prioritize, and manage project risks. Develop contingency plans to mitigate risks.
- Manage stakeholder communications and approvals.
Key Responsibilities – Compensation :
- Assist with developing communications on a variety of compensation issues, projects, or policies.
- Analyze, interpret, and communicate company compensation policies across all lines of business.
- Assist with administration of Trimble’s annual reward programs, including base pay, bonus, and equity programs.
- Provide timely and accurate survey data to global salary surveys to facilitate market analysis.
- Provide comprehensive analysis of government regulations and company policies to ensure compliance, including minimum wage, FLSA, and pay equity.
Skills & Experience Required :
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field required or equivalent experience
- Must have excellent problem-solving skills and enjoy a good challenge.
- Knowledge of market pricing, job analysis/evaluation, and compensation planning
- Demonstrated experience in data analysis and report development.
- Experience developing dashboards desired.
- Ability to understand project planning and develop project timelines.
- Excellent written, speaking, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with relational databases, excellent MS Excel skills and ability to work with large data sets
- Ability to foster relationships and credibility quickly at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills, able to manage competing priorities
- Self-motivator with superior attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information
- Results oriented
- Must be flexible in ever changing work environment
Desirable Skills and Experience :
- CCP/PHR/SPHR certification a plus
- Global Compensation exposure/experience a plus
- Experience with sales compensation, a plus
- Workday exposure/experience
- Google Sheets/Docs/Slides experience
Trimble provides the following compensation range and general description of other compensation and benefits that it in good faith believes it might pay and/or offer for this position. This compensation range is based on a full time schedule. Trimble reserves the right to ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and offer additional benefits and other compensation, depending on circumstances not related to an applicant’s sex or other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
Trimble offers comprehensive core benefits that include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Time off plans and retirement plans. Most of our businesses also offer tax savings plans for health, dependent care and commuter expenses as well as Paid Parental Leave and Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Trimble Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
Job Location Information:
Location: Westminster, Co
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Generally, you’re going to don’t have any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The good factor is that you’re not alone. There are a number of folks in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be simple if you understand where to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are pointers that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an incredible and often lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly provide critical coaching, belongings, and techniques for process seekers. Those companies can be specifically useful for young job seekers or those with little working revel in. A simple Web scan for job firms to your areashould discover where and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The top objective for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give firms the way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can commonly be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into a long-lasting process for the individuals who perform neatly all the way through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash whilst money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.