Hiring Organization / Company: Boulder Valley School District
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- JobID: 57503
- Positively impacts student achievement through innovative instructional strategies
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of the curriculum and content area
- Effectively manages the learning environment
- Values student diversity and support the unique learning needs of each individual student
- Exhibits a growth mindset through participation in high quality professional learning
- Works collaboratively with colleagues, families and community
- Builds positive relationships and communicate effectively with families
- Uses inclusive and differentiated instructional practices to support all students
- Uses data-driven evidence to inform instruction
- Demonstrates a level of technology proficiency that enhances student learning
- Contributes to a positive, child centered school culture
- Follows State legal requirements and District and building policies and procedures
- Currently hold a Colorado teaching license or have licensure application in process with appropriate endorsement in: Elementary Education (must upload license or in process documentation to application)
- Completed and submitted BVSD on-line application
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of and deep belief in inclusion in the general education classroom for all students, including those on an IEP and/or learning English
- Salary Placement varies according to experience and education.
- Apply on-line at http://bvsd.org (in-district transfers, be sure to include your BVSD employee number).
- Regular teachers requesting transfers to less than their current assignment would assume the contracted FTE of the accepted position.
- If you do not have internet access, a computer is available in the Human Resources Division, Education Center, 6500 E. Arapahoe, Boulder, Colorado.
- Applications are reviewed to match candidates with position qualifications, with a limited number selected for interviews. For the final selection, employment is contingent upon successful completion of the post-offer screening process, including a background check and possible medical examination.
Licensed - Elementary/PK-8 Classroom Teacher/Intermediate
Teacher - Intermediate (3-5)
1.0 FTE - Regular Contract
BOULDER VALLEY SCHOOL DISTRICT is committed to create challenging, meaningful, and engaging learning opportunities so that all children thrive and are prepared for successful, civically engaged lives. Our comprehensive and innovative approach to education ensures that each student meets expectations relative to intellectual growth, physical development and social emotional well-being. The district covers approximately 500 square miles and serves the communities of Boulder, Erie, Louisville, Lafayette, Superior, Broomfield, Nederland, Ward, Jamestown and Gold Hill. Website: BVSD.
A BVSD teacher demonstrates a strong knowledge of the curriculum and content area while positively impacting student achievement through innovative instructional strategies and effectively managing the learning environment.
Application and Selection Procedure:
The Boulder Valley School District is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, sex, gender identity/expression, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status in admission or access to, and treatment and employment in its educational programs or activities. Inquiries or complaints: BVSD Legal Counsel - 720-561-5903; Office for Civil Rights - http://www2.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ocr/addresses.html
Job Location Information:
Location: Boulder, Co 80301
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Normally, you are going to don’t have any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are a number of other people out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center will also be easy if you recognize the place to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an incredible and repeatedly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly provide vital coaching, assets, and programs for task seekers. These companies may also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating enjoy. A easy Web scan for job firms in your areashould uncover where and how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The top function for that may be to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise give corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can commonly be a sooner and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into a long-lasting process for the people who carry out smartly all the way through their running.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money whilst money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.