Hiring Organization / Company: Srs Acquiom Holdings Llc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
About SRS Acquiom:
At SRS Acquiom, our focus is on simplifying complex transactions in M&A and in the Loan Agency markets. Since 2007, we have been continuously innovating to solve issues for some of the industry’s most sophisticated buyers, sellers, borrowers, lenders, and counsel. Our top-tier team has supported more than 4,000 deals including high-profile transactions such as Google’s acquisition of Nest, Facebook’s acquisition of Oculus and Yahoo’s acquisition of Tumblr. We are looking for extraordinary people to help drive our continued success. If you are looking to join a growing, entrepreneurial environment in an established company, we want to hear from you!
SRS Acquiom is currently searching for a Release Analyst. This position requires someone who can work independently and as part of a team, and can handle multiple assignments simultaneously. The ideal candidate can interpret complicated capitalization tables and financial models, build relationships with key clients, while also fielding complex analytical questions and professionally communicate findings to both internal and external clients. This position requires a self-motivated, confident, and intelligent individual with a strong work ethic. This person should have excellent communication and analysis skills, and shares innovative ideas to aid in developing and implementing process changes. This position is based in Denver, CO but remote during the pandemic. The base compensation for this position is $60,000-$65,000k, based on level of experience.
- Manage an escrow release of funds from start to finish
- Analyze merger documents and spreadsheets to create and/or review distribution schedules.
- Communicate with clients (verbally and in writing) to ensure client questions/ issues are resolved and responded to in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Coordinate and process the distribution of monthly client statements, periodic correspondence, and booking journal entries in accounting system
- Comply with all applicable company policies and procedures to meet company standards, ensuring a consistent and quality experience for all clients
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Interpret and compare mathematical data in spreadsheets to legal contracts and independently reach a conclusion and effectively communicate their findings and thought process
- Demonstrate exemplary organizational skills with the ability to prioritize competing initiatives in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Natural curiosity about how things work and an aptitude for problem solving
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) Required; NetSuite experience would be added benefit, but not required
- Demonstrated evidence of process and technological improvement and their implementation
- Strong attention to detail is imperative, particularly with client information
- Experience with customer service in a professional setting.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Intellectually curious
- Operates with highest integrity and attention to detail
- Passionate about efficient, scalable business processes
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task across many projects
A few benefits our employees enjoy:
- Comprehensive benefit plans (medical/dental/vision) starting on day 1
- 401(k) with 4% matching
- Discretionary Bonus Incentive
- Discretionary time off
- Fitness credit
- Several pre-tax plans (dependent care, transportation, flexible spending)
- Transportation reimbursement
- Benefits reimbursement
Physical Requirements/Special Demands:
- Must be available to work standard business hours, and occasional nights/weekends. Must be able to spend large amounts of time standing or walking around office and between floors.
- Must be able to work on-site in Denver office majority of time.
- Must be able to routinely lift 30lbs.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without advanced notice.
With respect to its programs, services, activities, and employment practices, SRS Acquiom Inc. assesses qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), age, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected status. Requests for reasonable accommodation or the provision of auxiliary aids should be directed to Human Resources.
Job Location Information:
Location: Denver, Co
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs this present day. Most often, you’re going to have no clue where or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are a couple of other folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if you understand where to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an implausible and regularly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms frequently supply crucial coaching, belongings, and programs for task seekers. Those companies may also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running revel in. A easy Web scan for job firms for your areamust uncover the place and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The tip purpose for that is to save cash on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply firms the way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can repeatedly be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn into into an enduring task for the individuals who perform smartly throughout their operating.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of cash while money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.