Hiring Organization / Company: Swire Coca-cola Usa
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Recruiting Event on July 28th! - Hiring Warehouse - Order Builders
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
- WAREHOUSE - ORDER BUILDERS
Full Time and Part Time roles available
- Hiring for Mid and Night Shifts
- Mid Shift – 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM
- Night Shift – 4:30 PM to 1:00 AM
- ON-SITE INTERVIEWS for qualified candidates
- Opportunity for ON-THE-SPOT JOB OFFERS
- Local Routes - Allowing you to stay close to home
- Career Advancement – Multiple career path opportunities with a robust individual development program offered for long term growth within the company
- Great Benefits – We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition reimbursement, mileage reimbursement, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts
- We strongly recommend applying online before the event.
- Bring a few copies of your resume so we can learn more about you!
- If qualified, be ready to interview with a Hiring Manager & possibly receive a job offer on-the-spot!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have High School diploma or equivalent degree/certificate
- Must become forklift certified within 1 month of hire
- Ability to perform essential functions with little or no supervision
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as directed by the business
- Ability to lift 50 pounds as needed
Base pay range $16.75 to $19.85. Pay offered will depend on candidate’s geographic location, prior relevant experience, knowledge, skills, & abilities.
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type
Job Location Information:
Location: Denver, Co
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Most often, you’re going to haven’t any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are several folks in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center may also be easy if you know the place to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an implausible and usually lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply very important training, belongings, and programs for job seekers. These corporations will also be specifically useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A easy Internet experiment for job firms on your areaought to discover where and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The end function for that may be to economize on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can often be a faster and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn into into a long-lasting job for the people who carry out well all through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money while cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.