Hiring Organization / Company: Empower Retirement
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Grow your career with a growing organization
Whether they’re helping people reach their long-term financial goals or providing personal wealth management strategies, every associate contributes to changing the lives of those we serve for the better. When it comes to job satisfaction, that’s hard to beat. And from a personal satisfaction perspective, you’ll enjoy the freedom to support causes that matter to you and experience a truly inclusive work environment. Your future starts now.
Responsible for determining the appropriate set up structure for new plans to ensure adherence to plan provisions and service agreements for the Large, Mega, Not-for-Profit and Government segments. Coordinates the plan setup across internal teams. Communicates with Conversion Consultants, systems and other functional teams across the organization. Clients will generally have assets in excess of $50M; plans with multiple IRS codes; divisions or employer groups; and customization.
What you will do
- Review submission materials, including the plan set up materials, loan provision policy and other materials for standard plans
- Perform a more extensive analysis of the plan document, service agreement, RFP and any system builds to provide services for large, complex or custom plan services, understanding the impact to the record-keeping system and operational/service teams, as needed
- Propose resolution to plan set up conditions in consultation with internal teams to ensure administration of plan provisions and service requirements
- Document agreed upon procedures
- Coordinate the setup of required customization
- Participate in plan sponsor and prior record-keeper calls as needed for large, complex custom plans
- Responsible for the timely set up and quality check of all plan services in production and test data bases, as required
- Monitor the progress of the plan set up and communicate to internal teams.
- Perform various tasks before transitioning the plan to the service team
- Assist with cross training of staff
- Assist with testing customer system functionality when necessary
What you will bring
- 5+ years Implementation or related work experience
Strong knowledge of internal record keeping systems
- Strong knowledge of all IRS codes; 457, 401(k), 403(b), 401(a), etc.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance and plan documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail required
- Excellent time management
What will set you apart
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- FINRA Series 6 permitted but not required
- Prior experience and understanding of various IRS codes; 401(k), 401 (a), 403(b), 457, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of Empower operational capabilities
- Proficient knowledge of investment options
What we offer you
We offer an array of diverse and inclusive benefits regardless of where you are in your career. We believe that providing our employees with the means to lead healthy balanced lives results in the best possible work performance.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Retirement savings – 401(k) plan with generous company matching contributions (up to 5%), financial advisory services, potential company discretionary contribution, and a broad investment lineup
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Business-casual environment that includes the option to wear jeans
- Generous paid time off upon hire – including a paid time off program plus nine paid company holidays and three floating holidays each calendar year
- Paid volunteer time — 16 hours per calendar year
- Leave of absence programs – including paid parental leave, paid short- and long-term disability, and Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) - internal networks that rally around common interest, experiences and identities such as race, ethnicity, gender, ability, military status and sexual orientation. BRGs play a vital role in educating and engaging our people and advancing our business priorities.
The salary range below describes the minimum to maximum base salary range for this position in the location listed. Non-sales positions have the opportunity to participate in a bonus program. Sales positions are eligible for sales incentives, and in some instances a bonus plan, whereby total compensation may far exceed base salary depending on individual performance. Actual compensation offered may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, licensure requirements and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
Base Salary Range$ 61,500.00-98,400.00
LocationCO Greenwood Village
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Job Location Information:
City: Greenwood Village
Location: Greenwood Village, Co
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs nowadays. In most cases, you’re going to don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a few other folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can be easy if you realize the place to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are guidelines that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are a fantastic and usually overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly provide vital training, assets, and techniques for process seekers. Those companies can be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A easy Web test for job firms to your areaought to discover where and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The tip purpose for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply companies the way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can recurrently be a quicker and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into an enduring process for the people who perform neatly all through their running.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money when money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.