Hiring Organization / Company: Sage Telecommunications Corp Of Co, Llc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Payroll/Accounting Specialist’s primary responsibilities include processing payroll on a weekly basis, including making changes and corrections for payroll. This position will also be responsible for assisting with various accounting projects as needed. Expected pay range: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour DOE.
- Monitoring the company payroll system and checking for exceptions.
- Making necessary corrections and changes in the time keeping environment as requested by managers.
- Responsible for compiling, preparing and processing payroll on a weekly basis.
- Sending weekly, monthly and quarterly payroll and job costing reports within specified deadlines.
- Maintaining confidentiality regarding all employees pay and personal information.
- Assisting the PAO with various accounting tasks such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Job Costing, Payroll, Accruals, Fixed Assets and General Ledger functions.
- Help ensure accurate and timely billing of projects and collection process.
- Work closely with project managers to produce billing, production reports, vendor payments and payroll.
- Assisting the Accounting and Data Entry teams as needed.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Google Mail
- Must be proactive and able to implement a hands-on approach
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both managers and office staff.
- Absolutely committed to meeting deadlines consistently
- Able to solve problems with cost-effective and implementable solutions
- Must have great attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and multiple deadlines
- Effective time management and priority-setting skills
- Ability to treat data and information with extreme confidentiality
- Demonstrate professional integrity and foster trust.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Accounting desirable or equivalent work experience required
- A strong and demonstrated knowledge base with database software. Experience with Solomon, Ultipro and Rtasq is a plus.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Job Location Information:
Location: Denver, Co 80229
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the moment. Most often, you are going to have no clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not alone. There are several people in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if you know where to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are pointers to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an incredible and often overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply important training, property, and programs for job seekers. Those firms may also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or those with little working experience. A simple Internet test for job firms for your areamust discover the place and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The end goal for that may be to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can recurrently be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise change into into a long lasting job for the people who perform well during their running.
3. Free job look services
It is a waste of money when money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.