Hiring Organization / Company: Evolve
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for everyone. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 15,000 properties in over 750 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role
As an industry disruptor, Evolve is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. Following the Sales process, our Onboarding Team is focused on welcoming each new owner to Evolve by consulting and educating our owner partners throughout the onboarding process while providing an exceptional level of service.
As a Manager of the Onboarding Team, you will be accountable for the growth and development of a team of 5-10 individuals varying in experience and tenure. You will have numerous responsibilities ranging from individual coaching to team-based activities and will be expected to track team metrics to hit ambitious goals and objectives. This will be achieved by effectively identifying key areas for individual skill development, creating actionable solutions, and monitoring for improvement. Our team is data-driven and we expect you to monitor and improve upon your team's key performance metrics.
You'll be empowered to lead the team in the best way possible to reach and exceed goals as well as elevate your team through skill and career development. While you will receive guidance from the Senior Manager and Leadership Team, you will also be encouraged to try new strategies in order to meet or exceed team goals as well as create a great team environment.
What you'll do
- Lead a team of onboarding consultants who work closely with vacation rental owners to ensure properties are ready for guests, owners have a full understanding of our services prior to activation, and ensure the property is set up for five star rating success
- Hire, onboard, develop and retain a team of high performing individuals
- Coach team using call reviews, performance-metric reviews, skill sessions, career and personal development 1x1s
- Lead your team to meet or exceed monthly qualitative and quantitative targets by focusing on both the individual and the team
- Collaborate with leaders throughout the company to develop new strategies and best practices, as well as improve and refine the existing playbook
- Partner with other team leadership to lead and create team meetings to keep the team informed, updated, and educated
- Motivate and engage team throughout the day, week, and month through table touches, contests, outings, and being an on-going advocate
- Identify and suggest new ideas and process improvements
- 5+ years of experience in hospitality
- 1+ year of people management experience required (hospitality experience preferred)
- Eagerness to learn and continue personal development in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think strategically and work efficiently without sacrificing thoroughness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to be articulate and direct, both in a group setting and one on one
- Ability to analyze and leverage data in order to drive performance
- A forward-thinking, creative mindset geared towards developing new ideas to enhance your team's capabilities
- Ability to embrace change in a fluid, high-growth environment
- A source of positive energy every day, you take the time to consider how best to support and guide your team
- Embody Evolve's 10 core values and lead with a hospitality mindset
Evolve has a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the state of Colorado, in our beautiful downtown Denver office, remotely or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office in September for our in office and hybrid options.
For this role compensation is based on a base plus commission. Our base salary is $65,000.
This role is eligible to earn a monthly commission based on individual performance.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay, including equity in the company for all Evolvers
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer-paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
- Rich learning and development program for Evolvers
But wait, there's more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It's easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we're headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location Information:
Location: Denver, Co
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs this present day. Typically, you will have no clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not alone. There are a few people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if you know the place to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are guidelines to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an unbelievable and usually lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms frequently provide critical training, belongings, and techniques for task seekers. Those companies can also be in particular useful for young job seekers or those with little working revel in. A simple Internet experiment for job firms for your areaought to discover the place and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The top function for that is to save money on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can often be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into a long-lasting job for the individuals who perform neatly all over their operating.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money while money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.