Hiring Organization / Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Merchandisers are responsible for stocking and displaying our products on shelves/coolers at large accounts within a set territory.
- They will report directly to their assigned stores for their scheduled shifts and may be required to cover routes as assigned.
- Merchandisers are required to use their personal vehicle to travel among stores in their territory; however, they are not responsible for transporting our products. Our products will be delivered in advance to the stores.
- A company-issued phone will be provided with a programed app to clock in and out for scheduled shifts and to track mileage for reimbursement.
- 6:00 am until work is finished
- 5 scheduled shifts per week (Fri-Tue)
- Weekends Required (days will fall during the week)
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Pay starting at $18 per hour plus overtime after 40 hours
- Mileage reimbursement for the use of your personal vehicle
- Full benefits package available Day 1
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401k with company match
- Paid Bi-weekly
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma preferred (GED)
- Lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly
- Push and pull up to 100 lbs repeatedly
- Valid driver's license
Job Location Information:
Location: Thornton, Co
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Generally, you’re going to haven’t any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you are not on your own. There are a number of folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center will also be easy if you realize the place to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are tips to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an unbelievable and frequently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly supply essential coaching, belongings, and techniques for process seekers. Those corporations may also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A easy Web test for job firms on your areashould discover the place and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The tip objective for that may be to economize on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply corporations the way of screening candidates. Employment services can recurrently be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into an enduring task for the people who carry out well all the way through their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
It is a waste of money when money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.