Hiring Organization / Company: Bank Of England
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Bank of England / Bank of England Mortgage
Licensed Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant
Typical business work hours are 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday. This is considered a starting position for the sales force. This position is primarily a learning position where future loan officers can hone their skill. The main duty of this person is to take the extraneous work off of the Sr. Loan Officer, freeing them up to
generate more sales. This person will pull and analyze research regarding the property, credit and other aspects of the file. NMLS Licensed individuals in this role will call on the existing database and originate new mortgages. This position is non-exempt.
Support one or more high producing Loan Officers and serve as a contact point for Borrower and Retail Operations with the loan origination process. Assist the Loan Officer(s) in documenting and preparing mortgage loan applications/files to meet strict deadlines and compliance. Resolve issues/difficulties across multiple
departments while maintaining a high level of customer service to internal and external customers while meeting their expectations.
- Prepares mortgage loan file by reviewing loan application, clarifying or obtaining additional information as necessary.
- Preliminary research needed on the loan to help determine mortgage eligibility.
- Inputs loan application information.
- Prepares all pre-approvals for Loan Officer to send to the Borrower.
- Facilitates mortgage loan applications process by interfacing with Borrower in supplementing additional needed data for completed applications.
- Identifies mortgage loan application and documents problems by highlighting deficiencies and notifying the Loan Officer – orders verifications, appraisal, title and survey. Runs credit report as requested.
- Work closely with processors, closers, underwriters and loan officers.
- Assists in coordinating closing appointments in conjunction with the closing staff.
- Generates documents and maintains logs to ensure complete and accurate compliance with RESPA, Regulation Z, Fair Lending, HMDA, Bank Secrecy Act and other regulations regarding the mortgage application process.
- Keeps information accessible by sorting, organizing and filing documents and maintaining compliance standards.
- Understands and complies with mortgage industry regulations, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, the Community Reinvestment Act, Truth-in-Lending laws, etc.
- May from time to time originate a loan that is self-generated and will be paid a higher commission on these types of loans.
- Protect Company’s reputation and image by maintaining Borrower confidence, deliver a high level of customer service and by keeping mortgage loan information confidential.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Honesty and integrity in dealing with others and accountability in standing behind your work; initiative and self-motivation in serving the client, getting the job completed thoroughly and on time; good written and oral communication skills, including the ability to listen to others and understand their needs; confidence in yourself and enthusiasm regarding your service. Organizational skills in having the ability to prioritize and manage numerous tasks at the same time.
Essential Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; some college preferred; College degree desired.
- NMLS Registration Required. (Company will assist with training and obtaining regristration).
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Office, Mortgage Loan Applications/Software)
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to collaborate with employees, loan officers and management to resolve issues.
- Ability to set priorities and demonstrate thoroughness and accuracy.
- Flexibility to adapt to change
- Critical thinking skills
- Positive attitude
- Business ethics
- Exceptional customer service skills, written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate professionally in front of groups. The ability to demonstrate patience, control, flexibility and maintain quality and high productivity when dealing with customers and changing work demand.
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation.
Job Location Information:
City: Greenwood Village
Location: Greenwood Village, Co 80111
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs this present day. Usually, you’re going to haven’t any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not alone. There are a few other folks out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center can be simple if you understand the place to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are pointers to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are a fantastic and regularly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply essential coaching, assets, and programs for job seekers. Those firms may also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A easy Web test for job firms to your areashould uncover where and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal agencies. The end function for that may be to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment services and products can regularly be a faster and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise change into into a long lasting activity for the individuals who perform smartly throughout their operating.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash whilst money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.