Hiring Organization / Company: Windsor Communities
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Leasing Consultant | Retreat at the Flatirons - Broomfield, CO
At Windsor Communities, it's all about people. Our residents depend on us to be observant, interested in their lives, and quick to respond to their needs. We enjoy working with them and with each other. Every day is different: rewarding, challenging, and fun. Join an environment where your team becomes your family and your profession becomes your passion.
As a Windsor Leasing Consultant you are the first person a prospect or resident meets when they come home. For you it’s not just a job, it’s a career and you understand that for our residents it’s not just an apartment, it’s their home. You love interacting with all types of people and have a passion for creating unique experiences.
Day to Day – the nitty, but not gritty:
- Lease apartment homes by selling the benefits of living at a Windsor Community
- Always be selling – over the phone, through email and in person. You are the subject expert on the product, the property and the local neighborhood
- Generate leads by conducting effective follow up on the phone & through email
- Provide exceptional and consistent customer service to our residents & prospects
- Create & implement promotional programs, including creative online advertising, direct marketing, social media outreach and resident events
- Contribute to the desired occupancy levels by renewing current resident leases
- Maintain accurate resident files
- Work weekends to be available when prospective residents are out looking for their new home. 2-3 weekends per month required
Your Skills – show us what you got:
- Strong sales with a desire to exceed company leasing requirements
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal
- A customer-focused mentality
- Proficiency with various software, apps and computer programs
- A polished, professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities quickly in a fast-pace leasing & sales office
- Qualified candidates will have 1-2 years sales experience in a retail, hospitality, or multi-family environment, and Microsoft Office skills. Undergraduate degree is preferred
Perks – the good stuff:
- 20% housing discount at any Windsor Community
- Company matched 401(k)
- Vacation & Personal Time that includes 10 vacation days, 6 sick days and 2 personal days per year, plus company observed holidays
- Apparel allowance of $500 provided two times a year
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Industry leading base pay plus monthly sales & performance bonuses
- Tuition Assistance
Rewards – because we value your hard work:
- Monthly sales awards
- Monthly customer service awards
- Bi-annual regional sales, service & performance awards\
Our Commitment to You – our greatest asset: Windsor is a fast-growing company that fosters a professional attitude and a strong team spirit. We are committed to training our employees well, honoring their achievements, and promoting from within. The people who work here are outgoing, caring, and proud of what they do. If you’re someone who welcomes responsibility and enjoys getting involved, you’ll fit right in.
Drug testing and background checks are an employment requirement. Upon submission of your application, you will be invited to complete the Infor Talent Science Assessment. These are required steps in the hiring process.
Windsor Property Management Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Location Information:
Location: Broomfield, Co 80020
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the toughest jobs at the moment. Generally, you’re going to don’t have any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a number of people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be simple if you understand the place to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an incredible and usually overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide critical training, belongings, and methods for process seekers. These companies can be particularly useful for young job seekers or those with little working revel in. A simple Internet test for job firms on your areaought to uncover the place and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The tip purpose for that is to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can regularly be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise change into into a long-lasting task for the people who perform well right through their running.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.