Hiring Organization / Company: Industrial Laboratories
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
The Industrial Laboratories Company, Inc. is a busy and growing analytical testing laboratory currently located in Wheat Ridge, CO. Industrial Laboratories services a wide spectrum of industries with an emphasis on drug testing services for racehorses, sled dogs, livestock.
Industrial Laboratories is searching for a full-time Sample Log-in Clerk to join their Drug Testing Services team.
Sample Log-In Clerk responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Verify receipt of client samples against client-provided chain of custody form.
- Sort and organize samples in a sequential manner.
- Enter all details related to samples into the Laboratory Information System in a highly accurate manner.
- Create and affix labels to each sample.
- Store samples in proper storage space and update the electronic chain of custody records.
- Keep refrigerator and freezer spaces organized and clean.
- Monitor and record storage temperatures.
- Assist in management of samples in the laboratory: subsampling, shipping out samples to subcontractors or other laboratories.
Requirements of the Position
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and have very strong organizational skills.
- Can think logically, and possess good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Can read client paperwork, and accurately transfer information.
- Must be able to work with animal blood, urine, and hair.
- Must have demonstrated computer skills including typing and 10-key ability.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, as well as be a self-starter, keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to follow all company policies including all regulatory agency and quality assurance requirements to meet client expectations.
- Demonstrated organization and/or data entry abilities in past work experience
- High School diploma with previous work experience (1-2 years)
Industrial Labs offers a generous benefit package including paid time-off, parental leave, 10 paid holidays, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance. The company pays 90% of employee’s health, dental and vision premiums and 50% of dependents’ premiums. The company pays 100% of the cost of short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance for the employee only. 401k matching is available after one year of employment.
This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday, but occasional overtime and weekend shifts may be required. Relocation benefits are not available for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
Job Location Information:
City: Wheat Ridge
Location: Wheat Ridge, Co 80033
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the moment. Typically, you’ll have no clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are several people out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center can also be simple if you recognize where to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are pointers that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are a fantastic and frequently overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly provide vital training, property, and systems for job seekers. These firms may also be specifically useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A easy Internet scan for job firms to your areamust uncover where and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The top purpose for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can commonly be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into an enduring job for the people who perform well right through their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.