Hiring Organization / Company: Kentwood Real Estate
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Kentwood Real Estate, Denver's top local real estate company, is seeking an experienced, highly motivated and multi-talented graphic designer to join our team. This person will work with the in-house marketing and creative team to create marketing materials that meet the needs of the company and Kentwood Brokers. The visually engaging and innovative marketing deliverables will include email marketing, magazine advertising, newspaper advertising, web site content, direct mail, brand materials, broker branded materials and web sites, catalogs, flyers, digital marketing assets, and other promotional and presentation materials. The goal of the Graphic Designer is to help Kentwood Real Estate’s marketing team be a creative center of excellence; to make it a key driver of our company’s success and to reinforce the brand.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Run the Marketing department’s email/elfyer program by building, executing, and tracking the incoming requests and subsequent sending of custom or templated eflyer requests.
- Create new, fresh and innovative designs for internal and external marketing initiatives. This encompasses the disciplines of both print and digital (inclusive of social media) spanning everything from one-off marketing tasks to supporting comprehensive integrated campaigns.
- Support both the Kentwood brand and individual Broker marketing efforts by providing excellent design and customer service through one-on-one interactions.
- In-house print production using and a cutsheet printer, Docucutter, and related print production hardware devices, (E.g., printing, finishing, folding, stapling, binding, supply ordering, etc.)
- Manage processes, workflows, communications, and prioritizations through the Marketing project management tool.
- Create and maintain custom and templated property websites (via WIX).
- Create logo designs and other print and digital materials aimed at brand development for individual brokers and the Kentwood brand.
- Company and agent public web site building and maintenance (using our CMS).
- Able to multi-task a variety of projects and deadlines at one time, with a diverse style of design to meet the variety of styles and tastes of the agents.
- Work with a team, as well as take initiative on your own.
- Manage projects or tasks from start to finish on your own.
- Provide strong communication skills and customer service verbally, through collaborative chat platforms, and through email.
- Brainstorm, ideate, and participate in collaborative creative input during meetings for individual projects and/or overall marketing strategies.
- Take direction, feedback, and constructive criticism from Leadership, Marketing Director, Art Director, Senior Visual Designer, and brokers.
- Assist in distribution of printed marketing materials to Office Assistants, Marketing Coordinators, Staff, Brokers, Kentwood office locations, etc.
- Perform any additional responsibilities as requested or assigned.
- Meet all behavior and performance expectations outlined in the company performance appraisal form or as communicated by management.
- Perform responsibilities as directed achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality, professionalism, and speed.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive work relationships with all staff, customers and business partners. Unprofessional behavior will not be tolerated.
- Demonstrate the behavioral and technical competencies necessary to effectively complete job responsibilities. Take personal initiative for technical and professional development.
- Follow the company HR Policy, the Code of Business Conduct and all subsidiary and department policies and procedures, including protecting confidential company information, attending work punctually and regularly, and following good safety practices in all activities.
- Sound creative and design fundamentals that translate to print and digital
- Strong typography skill both print and web
- Solid understanding of marketing concepts and best practices
- Knowledge of color and the impact considerations from screen to print, and across various digital viewports
- Strong print production skills with an understanding of profiles, bleeds, paper types, offset vs. digital, etc.
- Ability to comfortably use HTML whether in custom websites or using our own CMS or other vendor's CMS such as Wix.com or SquareSpace.com
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite – emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Effective social media design/animation. Video editing experience a plus.
- Strong image adjustment skills and manipulation with Photoshop (cloning, color adjust, optimizing for various web outputs, etc.)
- Work quickly and efficiently and always striving to find a better way to perform print/web tasks (keyboard shortcuts, general workflow, etc.) with a focus on solutions
- Strong proofing skills and attention to detail
- Experience with large format signage
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design; or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 year’s experience as a graphic designer in a variety of disciplines spanning print and digital design.
$45,000 - $50,000 annually
Great benefits and 401K are also available.
Job Location Information:
Location: Denver, Co
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the toughest jobs at the present time. Most often, you’ll have no clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not on your own. There are several people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center may also be easy if you know the place to start. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are guidelines that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an unbelievable and usually overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply crucial training, property, and methods for activity seekers. Those corporations can also be in particular useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running revel in. A easy Web experiment for job firms to your areamust uncover where and get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top purpose for that is to save cash on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services can often be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise develop into into a long-lasting task for the individuals who carry out neatly all the way through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money when cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.