Hiring Organization / Company: Cap Management
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Job Title: Customer Service Specialist with a fast-growing HOA Management Company
Department: “Heartbeat” Division (Customer Service)
Location: Main office in Downtown Denver, serving communities in the Front Range
Summary: Fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team with a fast-growing HOA Management and Property Management Company in the customer service (“Heartbeat”) department. CAP Management is seeking a full-time customer service professional who is comfortable working as part of a team of collaborative professionals. We refer to our customer service division as the “heartbeat” of our company as it is truly the nucleus that keeps all parties engaged and satisfied. The role involves providing direct customer service to homeowners of townhomes, condominiums, patio homes, high rise units, and single family homes. Our customers have high expectations and a bring variety of unique challenges.
The Heartbeat division is responsible for providing two key services: Customer Service support to Homeowners, and administrative support and upkeep of our key systems and databases. The position is dynamic and ever-changing: independent problem-solving and a willingness to address unique challenges is key. This is not an automated customer service role that you may see at a global corporation. We help local customers with issues near and dear to their hearts: their homes. We are dedicated to responding with urgency, empathy, kindness, understanding, and willingness.
The Heartbeat Specialist position is an office-based position with occasional remote work available after the probationary period. The position serves as the primary contact for all homeowners; therefore, the employee must present themselves in a helpful, customer service oriented manner.
Company: CAP Management is a Colorado-based Community Association (HOA) Management Company with over 18 years in the industry. The company is committed to serving its clients with a highly innovative, proactive, and strategic approach that aims to guide communities to a more sustainable and resilient future. We are dedicated to this mission and working hard to achieve it. You will join a team of approximately 25 professionals working to realize change in a longstanding industry resistant to it.
Our company has grown 30% in the past year and has a unique vision for the future of this industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service
- Provide support to homeowner by phone, email, and via an online community portal
- Log cases and track customer service tickets
- Provide critical updates to property manager and community based on owner input
- Watch for trends in customer service, such as common complaints, systems failing within a particular community, or areas for improvement
- Assist in the processing and follow up of covenant enforcement (violations)
- Conduct occasional site-visits regularly to familiarize with property, access, amenities, etc.
- Maintain Appfolio database by keeping owner record up to date, opening and closing support tickets, issuing formal communications, etc.
- Act as a liaison between homeowners and other staff or company partners
- Maintain critical property information in property management software (annual calendar, emergency information, database, etc.)
- Document and log history of issues and communication with owners
- Provide rapid-response customer service whenever possible
o Handle all customer service needs with a friendly, enthusiastic, patient, helpful attitude. Those who may find this difficult should not apply for this role.
o Treat all owners with equal dignity and respect
o Reply to owners by email and via web portal
o Escalate tickets as needed
- Prepare bulk email communications with client communities
- Draft welcome letters and other community-wise or company-wide messages
- Support in mailing/emailing of notices of property activities, newsletters, meetings, etc.
- Answer common homeowner questions and explain issues thoroughly
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Qualifications:
- Handle all customer service needs with a friendly and helpful attitude and by following department guidelines
- Ability to escalate customer service issues calmly and appropriately
- Willingness to help owners in a thorough and thoughtful way
- Experience in customer service, sales, database management is a plus
- Familiarity with property management, maintenance, and/or construction is a plus, but not required
- Ability to problem solve and act quickly in the best interest of the community
- Willingness to be the “voice” of the company
- Must be a great communicator and work well with various personality types
- Must have reliable transportation to office and ability to visit properties
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be supportive of CAP’s values and vision for building sustainable communities
To be considered, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of one years’ experience as customer service representative
- Industry training will be provided
Fulltime employees are offered a comprehensive benefits package following a 60-day introductory period
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Job Location Information:
Location: Denver, Co 80202
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs nowadays. Typically, you’re going to have no clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of other people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if the place to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are tips to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an implausible and often lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually supply important training, assets, and methods for task seekers. Those firms may also be in particular useful for young job seekers or the ones with little working revel in. A simple Web test for job firms to your areaought to uncover the place and how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The top goal for that is to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can frequently be a sooner and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn into into an enduring activity for the individuals who perform neatly throughout their working.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash when cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.