Hiring Organization / Company: Xcel Energy
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Create and maintain a daily work plan and daily crew roster. Adjust planned schedules on a day-to-day basis and assign crews for priority tasks in light of resource availability, scheduling conflicts and real-time progress reports from front line leaders.
- Generate work orders and complete job closeout of all work packets within various systems. Analyze exception reports to verify labor and equipment charged to each work, job, trouble and miscellaneous order.
- Support the department, business unit, plant, or area by requesting locates, ordering materials, coordinating other utilities, or scheduling specialized equipment associated with daily operations. Provide backup to other Operations Work Coordinator and/or Associate positions.
- Maintain data integrity within the various systems used to manage daily work execution, asset management and scheduling activities. Reconcile completed work packets to eliminate discrepancies in labor, material and transportation charges while comparing as-builts to match the work completed.
- Work effectively with local supervisors and build/leverage strong partnerships with stakeholder groups to maximize productivity, utilization and operational efficiency of all resources
- High School diploma or GED.
- Minimum three years related experience industries experience in construction, design, maintenance or operations area (utility experience preferred).
- Must have a good understanding of the regular work functions of the area including work order management, payroll, invoicing, materials, compliance, policies, safety, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to schedule and manage work activities in a manner that meets customer and/or internal stakeholder requirements.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet tools.
- Ability to retrieve and manipulate data from reporting tools.
- Knowledge of and ability to use a wide range of computer software applications which include Microsoft products, work management, mapping and scheduling/project management tools.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: CO - Brighton || CO - Brighton || United States (US) || Operations || 41580:Gas Tech Srvs PSCO || Full-Time || Non-Bargaining ||
The anticipated starting base pay for this position is: $23.60 to $33.00 per hour
Click here to see our benefits
Requisition Number: 32063
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at [email protected]
Job Location Information:
Location: Brighton, Co 80601
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. Typically, you’re going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a few folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if where to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are pointers to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an incredible and repeatedly overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide critical training, property, and programs for task seekers. These firms can be in particular useful for young job seekers or the ones with little running revel in. A easy Internet test for job firms in your areaought to discover the place and find out how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The end goal for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can usually be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into a long lasting activity for the people who perform neatly right through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash when money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.