Hiring Organization / Company: Arrow Electronics
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Position:Contingent Labor Associate
What You’ll Be Doing:
Responsibilities in support of Arrow’s staffing and contingent labor program during M-F standard work week which will include, but not be limited to:
- Leveraging the VMS tool -WAND (experience preferred, but not required)
- Supporting hiring managers with use of WAND and opening/closing staffing requisitions
- Reviewing and responding to requests coming through a shared mailbox
- Liaison with the 3rd party payroll service provider
- Additional duties may include various tasks including but not limited to setting up and managing new job requisitions, extending offers of employment, reporting and analytics, invoice processing, documentation compilation and retention, creating training materials, etc.
- Interact with various department hiring managers in areas such as HR, HRIT, Corporate Audit, Compliance team, Accounting
- Work with Arrow’s in-house employment lawyers for support and guidance
- Interface daily (week days) with staffing agencies to support various hiring activities, payroll, onboarding/offboarding tasks, etc.
- Work within the department to help expand the contingent labor program, policy, and platform
What We Are Looking For:
- Self Starter
- VMS tool experience (WAND Preferred)
- Strong communicator (verbal and written)
- Highly effective with managing time
- Ability to work with all levels of leadership
- MSP experience a plus
- VMS experience required
- Staffing, recruiting and prior experience with contingent labor programs required
- 4 year degree and 1-2 years of experience or a 2 year degree and equivalent related experience
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$29.00 - $34.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Travelport on Panorama)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Job Location Information:
Location: Centennial, Co 80112
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Typically, you will have no clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are a few other folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center may also be easy if you know the place to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are pointers to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an improbable and repeatedly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms regularly provide critical coaching, assets, and programs for process seekers. Those companies can also be in particular helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A easy Web scan for job firms on your areamust uncover where and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The tip purpose for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give corporations the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can frequently be a quicker and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into a long-lasting activity for the individuals who perform neatly right through their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash while cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.