Hiring Organization / Company: Ledic Realty Company
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Ross - A Division of Envolve owns and professionally manages apartment communities located in select markets throughout the United States. We are a company whose success is measured by our residents' satisfaction in making their apartment homes and community a great place to be.
Ross - A Division of Envolve offers a wide variety of opportunities from residential apartment management, leasing, maintenance and more. We are recruiting friendly self-motivated individuals with positive attitudes and a drive to succeed, to join our growing company. We are currently searching for a Community Manager to work at the Moline at Stapleton located in Denver, CO.
The Community Manager is responsible for the overall performance of their assigned property. Duties include managing and directing the on-site staff, leading leasing and marketing activities, market analysis, resident relations and preparation/management of property budgets.
- Accountable for all aspects of the day to day operation of assigned property.
- Ensure that all physical aspects of the property are at all times fully functional and maintained.
- Frequent interaction with residents, proactively responding to their needs; focus on relationship development and resident retention.
- Achieve the highest possible net operating income through implementation of effective cost control.
- Develop yearly operating and capital budget plans.
- Monitor and enforce resident lease obligations.
- Understand and maintain strict adherence to State and Federal Fair Housing Laws.
- Communicate effectively with site staff members and ensure compliance of all personnel policies and procedures.
- Provide direction and oversight to property maintenance staff.
- Ensure that units/space conditions are in market ready condition.
- Promote and teach safe work practices and ensure all safety of site and the occupants.
- Perform regular inspections of managed property.
- Bid, negotiate and manage vendor service contracts and one-time projects.
- Train and mentor office staff in an effort to implement sales and marketing materials.
- Provide reports as required.
- Responsible for rental collection and posting as well as inputting invoices. Other tasks as assigned.
- Must have strong financial management skills and be well versed in budgeting, forecasting and cost control.
- Ability to work effectively and lead the community staff in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Solid multi-tasking skills along with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with co-workers, residents, vendors and corporate staff.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Willingness and ability to work weekends and holidays when the business requires.
- Must be able to travel for training and occasional business meetings.
- High School diploma or equivalent; some college strongly preferred.
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Paid Time Off
- 11 paid holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Training and Development
Background Screening and Drug Test Required
Job Location Information:
Location: Denver, Co
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs this present day. In most cases, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are several people in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center may also be easy if you recognize where to begin. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are guidelines that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an improbable and frequently overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide vital coaching, assets, and techniques for activity seekers. These corporations can be in particular helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A simple Web experiment for job firms on your areaought to uncover the place and get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The end goal for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can frequently be a sooner and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into an enduring activity for the individuals who carry out well during their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.