Hiring Organization / Company: Gourmet Foods International
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Best in class pay rates with guaranteed min salary
- Monthly safety bonus up to $250.00
- Health, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Profit-Sharing Program
- Up to 32 paid days off based on experience
- Paid Continuing education
- Latest model equipment including XM Radio and Bluetooth
- Dedicated Routes
- No experience required
TO APPLY PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING LINK : https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/gourmetfood
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performing all pre-trip responsibilities including: checking route numbers and account numbers for assigned deliveries, counting items and checking customer invoices of products that have been loaded, and performing the "pre-trip safety check" inspection of truck and trailer according to DOT/FMCSA regulations.
- Driving to and delivering customer orders following all DOT/FMCSA, state regulations and GFI procedures and protocols
- Maintaining load temperatures according to load specifications
- Unloading products from the trailer with a hand truck or by hand and placing them in designated customer storage areas.
- Verifying delivery of items with customer and obtaining proper signatures; collecting money (cash or checks) when required; contacting management for authorization when discrepancies on invoice and communicating all errors/returns.
- Managing backhauls according to dispatch, jurisdictional compliance, and load optimization.
- Performing all post-trip responsibilities including: unloading damaged goods and customer returns, completing necessary paperwork and turning in all funds collected daily, performing the safety check on the vehicle, parking and securing the vehicle.
- Exceeding customer service expectations while handling any customer complaints professionally.
- Reporting accidents and injuries and any damage to equipment immediately.
- Attending all required company meetings.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum age of 21
- Valid Class C License
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Push/pull up to 75 lbs. Ascend and descend a step with a height of 17 in. from floor and ascend and descend 3 rungs of ladder, the first rung at 21 in. from the ground.
Job Location Information:
Location: Denver, Co 80239
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is among the toughest jobs nowadays. Typically, you’ll don’t have any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a couple of other folks in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if you know where to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed here are guidelines that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an incredible and frequently lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly supply vital coaching, property, and methods for job seekers. Those companies can also be in particular useful for young job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A easy Internet experiment for job firms in your areaought to uncover where and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The top objective for that is to economize on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can often be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into an enduring job for the people who carry out neatly all the way through their running.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash while money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.