Hiring Organization / Company: Adams County Colorado
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
We are seeking a reliable, caring professional to take referrals of child abuse/neglect from the community either by telephone, in person from walk-in clients, via fax, or mail; deliver customer service in a professional and courteous manner; communicate knowledge of community resources for food, clothing, legal, medical, etc.
- Obtains pertinent information including dates, names, addresses, and abuse/neglect/exploitation or self-neglect allegations accurately and enters it into the county/state system.
- Gathers detailed description of the original allegations from the reporting party along with additional information related to abuse and neglect.
- Delivers customer service in a professional and courteous manner.
- Determines if callers have the right to information according to the rules of confidentiality.
- Communicates information regarding county and community resources for food, clothing, medical, mental health, legal etc. to callers.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal colleagues, community agencies, and reporting parties.
- Displays positive, professional behaviors for others, confronts behaviors in a non-judgmental, effective manner and deescalates crisis situations.
- Assists managers and other staff as determined.
- Performs related duties and responsibilities as required.
- Skilled communication and listening skills within the organization and with the community.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to use various electronic systems including CBMS, CAPS and Microsoft programs; typing skills.
- Ability to document accurately and professionally.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish, maintain, and foster positive and harmonious working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
- Experience: One year of job-related experience
- Education and Training: High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- License or Certificate: None.
- Background Check: Must pass a criminal background check.
- Work Schedule: Saturday and Sunday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. in the office; plus two 8-hour days of your choice in the office Monday through Friday.
- This schedule is non-negotiable other than the work days Monday through Friday.
Job Location Information:
Location: Westminster, Co
Date Posted: 2021-07-21
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Normally, you’re going to haven’t any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great factor is that you are not alone. There are a couple of folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center can be simple if you realize the place to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are pointers that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an implausible and often overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide important coaching, assets, and techniques for task seekers. Those companies can be specifically useful for young job seekers or those with little working experience. A easy Internet experiment for job firms for your areaought to discover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The end objective for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can commonly be a quicker and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise turn out to be into a long lasting task for the individuals who perform neatly all through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash while cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.