Hiring Organization / Company: Bank Of England
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Bank of England / Bank of England Mortgage
Branch Executive Assistant
This is a full-time position with typical business work hours of 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday through Friday, some over-time may be required. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. As the Branch Executive Assistant, you will be expected to demonstrate a sense of urgency, willingness to work closely with others, and be part of the team. This is a non-exempt position.
Provides a wide range of administrative support to the Branch Manager and branch level staff including scheduling appointments, meetings, and travel; answering the phone and assisting callers or directing them to another resource when appropriate; assisting other executive officers as needed; and anticipating any other needs that will make the office of the Mortgage Division President run more smoothly.
1. Manage daily Branch Office administrative functions
2. Handle all inbound calls
3. Manage both external and internal resources that support the business
4. Define, develop and manage the end-to-end office processes and systems
5. Communicate with vendors
6. Assist the Branch Manager with loan originator and branch office compliance and licensing requirements
7. Assist the Branch Manager with new hire onboarding, payroll and time off requests
8. Coordinate with corporate and external vendors to set up IT workstations, phones, and schedule any outside repairs and Marketing to develop & assist Loan Officers in obtaining business relationships
9. Work in the capacity of a social media liaison between branch and corporate
10. Assist in various branch operations including but not limited to file preparations, appraisals, condo documents, verifications, etc.
11. Manage and assist in overseeing active loan pipelines
12. Manage, order and monitor all office supplies and equipment
13. Attend all Branch/team meetings
14. Review and analyze ADP timecards and request written back-up from employee(s) to make adjustment(s) regarding their missing punches – document edits via email from the loan officers or any other staff members. Approve timecards if directed by the branch manager.
15. Prepare branch expense report
16. Act as the liaison between branch and corporate operations specifically in regards to HR, IT, and Accounting new hire and termination processes
17. Keeps information accessible by sorting, organizing and filing documents and maintaining compliance standards.
18. Coordinate monthly branch marketing campaigns and adhere to monthly branch budgets.
19. Protect Company’s reputation and image by maintaining Borrower confidence, deliver a high level of customer service and by keeping mortgage loan information confidential.
20. Complete other tasks as deemed appropriate by Management.
Preferred Education & Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent calendar management, organizational, multi-tasking and planning skills
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Excellent communication skills including excellent spelling, grammar, writing and editing
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to uphold a high level of confidentiality
- Effective interpersonal relationships with directors, customers, management, and team members
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a high pressure environment while maintaining professional demeanor
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs as well as in house document retrieval and electronic communications.
- Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Physical demands are those found in a typical business office environment. Must be able to perform essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodations.
Job Location Information:
City: Greenwood Village
Location: Greenwood Village, Co 80111
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs these days. Generally, you are going to have no clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of other folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center can be easy if you understand the place to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed below are pointers that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an out of this world and recurrently overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually supply vital coaching, assets, and methods for task seekers. Those corporations can also be in particular helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working enjoy. A easy Web experiment for job firms on your areamust uncover the place and easy methods to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top objective for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can often be a faster and not more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise turn into into a long-lasting process for the individuals who perform well all through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.