Hiring Organization / Company: Renaissance, Denver Downtown - City Center
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides personalized service to all guests.
- Consistently prepares drink orders in accordance to both franchise and Stonebridge guidelines.
- Maintains register and bank.
- Maintain accurate cash sheet. Responsible for cash drawer balancing.
- Regularly communicates and converses with all guests.
- Sets up and maintains the pastry and drink displays in an attractive abundant looking, organized, clean and standardized presentation.
- Takes inventory of food, beverages and supplies needed for each day.
- Stocks machines or dispensers.
- Prepares serving dishes/trays, utensils, cups and other paper products.
- Clears and cleans tables as they are vacated.
- Wipes up spills.
- Removes trash.
- Restocks self-service food and supplies as needed.
- Listens and responds to guest requests or concerns.
- Cleans and sanitizes counters, floors, storage areas, utensils, equipment and common areas as specified
- Is in compliance with all franchise and Stonebridge standard requirements.
- Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with standards.
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
- 3 to 6 months of relevant related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to interpret and perform basic math, computer and POS system functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Job Location Information:
Location: Denver, Co 80202
Date Posted: 2021-06-10
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Typically, you’re going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not alone. There are a couple of people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center will also be simple if you recognize the place to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed below are tips that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an incredible and repeatedly overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide important training, property, and systems for activity seekers. These firms can be particularly helpful for young job seekers or those with little working revel in. A simple Web experiment for job firms for your areamust uncover the place and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies select to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The tip goal for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise supply firms the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can often be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company may likewise develop into into a long lasting activity for the individuals who perform neatly during their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money when money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.