Hiring Organization / Company: Brookdale Senior Living
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Pay Range: $20.50/Hr. - $30.70/Hr.
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Benefit plan package
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Associate Compassion Fund
- Associate Discounts
- Identity theft protection
- Pet savings and insurance plans
- Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
- Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary STD and LTD
This is an incentive based position, which may include bonuses, incentive, or commission plans.Responsibilities
Maintains and/or improves the occupancy level and revenue production of the community in accordance with the marketing and business plans. This includes managing the sales/admission process and completing all activities required for an admission. Represents the community and increases awareness through participation in outside events, and professional groups, and manages the business development effort to generate referrals. Partners with management to develop and execute marketing plans and achieve community occupancy goals.
- Maintains and /or improves the occupancy level of the community in accordance with the marketing and business plans. Utilizes established sales processes, systems, and forms for sales to perform job duties, tracks information, compiles data and reports, and achieves desired community occupancy goals.
- Manages the sales/admission process by assisting prospective residents, their family members, referral sources and /or advisors in the decision-making process by understanding their needs and educating them about how the community's services and programs can meet their needs. Responds promptly to every telephone call, internet or in-person inquiry from all referral sources, prospective residents, and families. Completes the weekly follow-up calls, letters, and tours as defined by the community marketing and business development plan.
- Coordinates and completes all activities needed for an admission by visiting the prospect's home, health care providers, or other location to conduct initial assessments or sales presentations and ensuring that the required forms are completed prior to the move in.
- Keeps management and other key associates abreast of the status of all prospective move ins. Tracks and records pre-residency steps to facilitate communication.
- Completes business development sales calls on a weekly basis to meet or exceed the established goals for professional leads as set by the community marketing plan. Contacts sources including legal and financial professionals, senior organizations, appropriate special interest groups, hospital discharge planners, retirement communities, clergy, medical insurance providers, and other local community contacts as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains relationships with and generates leads through residents, family, and professional referral sources on a weekly basis. Provides information and conducts presentations about community services and programs, market advantages, availability, and other relevant information to meet the needs of prospective referral sources and community groups.
- Effectively manages community inventory and looks for opportunities for increasing revenue and creating other revenue streams.
- Assists management with resident retention through new resident welcome events, resident referral programs, outside community visits to current hospitalized residents, and other programs as outlined in the marketing plan or by the Regional Sales and Marketing management.
- Partners with management to develop and execute marketing plans and achieve community occupancy goals. Researches and provides recommendations for content and delivery of brochures, flyers, press releases and other forms of media that promote the community services.
- Monitors conversion ratios regarding sales performance and business development calls to direct referral sources and collects and analyzes data to prepare weekly and monthly reports. Provides frequent performance issue information to management.
Maintains working knowledge of payer sources and utilizes them effectively to maximize revenue.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
Job Location Information:
Location: Lakewood, Co 80232
Date Posted: 2021-07-22
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Most often, you are going to have no clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not by yourself. There are a couple of other people in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a business center can also be easy if where to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are pointers to help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an unbelievable and commonly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms recurrently supply vital training, assets, and programs for process seekers. These corporations will also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or those with little running experience. A easy Internet test for job firms to your areashould discover where and how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip function for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can repeatedly be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into an enduring process for the people who carry out well all the way through their running.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money whilst cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.